Wednesday 17 August 2011

My new crush. Thea Beasley

Thea Beasley is a stylist and a decorator, with a background in painting and photography. 
When I saw the cover of this month's AD Russia magazine I fell in love with her dining room. Going through the pages I couldn't wait to see the rest. And it did not disappoint me. The attention to detail and use of different textures captures you. You get lost in time and space. Miss Beasley's apartment could really fit well anywhere in the world.










I love the feel of spring in this kitchen. So fresh and clean.




Photos: Mali Azima (I'd have to write a separate post on Mrs Azima. She just rocks my world;)
Produced by: Clinton Smith


Some other works  by Miss Beasley:











Oh these blues :) I could live in this picture.


Images via Atlanta Homes Magazine, AD Russia and Miss Beasley's Blog

Such an inspiration. Thank you Miss Beasley!

Yours, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment